December 4 from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
What’s New with Trellis in Massachusetts? State Trial Court Research & Analytics – Tips & Best Practices!
Syllabus and Program Description
Join the Association of Boston Law Librarians and Trellis for an engaging webinar as we cover how to analyze the behavior and history of your Massachusetts judge, competitive counsel, prospects and clients to gain crucial insights into litigation history and ruling tendencies. We’ll show you how to leverage Massachusetts state trial court data to be more efficient, more proactive, and achieve better results for your clients. You’ll learn how to gain a competitive advantage, win cases and bring in more money when litigating in Massachusetts state trial courts.
Topics will include:
* Judge Analytics and Ruling History
* Court Comparison Analysis & Law Firm Intelligence Updates
* Massachusetts Document Coverage
* Strategic MA State Court Research
* Daily Filing Reports & Alerts – Stay Informed
Q&A to follow.
Email Kirsten at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP